Reminder, final uniform order deadline is Saturday August 15th
Current players that need uniform sets or individual pieces can visit Ryco Sports to place orders.
7072 Columbia Road
Olmsted Twp, OH 44138
|Monday||10a – 5:30p|
|Tuesday||10a – 5:30p|
|Wednesday||12p – 7:00p|
|Thursday||10a – 5:30p|
|Friday||10a – 5:30p|
|Saturday||10a – 2p|
Ryco will be placing only two orders for uniforms this year.
- Order #1 Deadline: July 31st (Delivery to Ryco expected – Sept 5-9)
- Order #2 Deadline: August 15th (Delivery to Ryco expected – Sept 19-23)
Orders placed after Saturday August 15th, will be subject to additional set-up fees, and will not be available in time
for pre-season or team pictures.
2019-2020 Mitey Mites – Moving up to Mites
This season your players will need to be fitted for uniforms. The uniform sets include an orange home
jersey, a black away jersey and a pair of eagle hockey socks. These uniform sets are worn by all of our travel players
(Mites-Bantams), cost $140 and can often be worn for multiple years. Orders must be placed by August 15th.
- Look for an email in late-July from Steve Seymour for your child to pick from an available list of numbers. This
number will be your child’s jersey number throughout their NOHC career.
- Once a number has been assigned and confirmed by Steve Seymour, visit Ryco Sports to try on samples. Bring your
child’s shoulder pads, gloves, and shin guards. Garter/jocks, and pants are optional, but may be helpful in
- While ordering, please confirm spelling of last name and assigned number.
- Payments will be made directly to Ryco. They accept major credit cards, cash or check.