NOHC Mite (8U) Travel Hockey Evaluations 2018-2019 Season Regisration Opens July 1
All players must sign-up and pay online to participate in evaluations. This is for Mite players who skated on a NOHC Mite Red, White or Blue team in the 2017-2018 season or participated in our Mitey Mite program. Please see the sessions they should attend we ask the attend both sessions
- Current NOHC members can access their profiles using the LOGIN button at the top of the page.
- New NOHC members will need to create new accounts using the REGISTER button at the top of the page.
No player will be allowed to enter the ice until this registration process is complete and any previous season balance is paid in full.
PLAYER EVALUATIONS (Players should attend all sessions)
8U Mite Red, White and Blue from 2017-2018 season (birth years 2010 or younger)
- Saturday 8/18 - 4:15pm - 5:15pm
- Monday 8/20 7:15pm - 8:15pm
8U Mitey Mites from 2017-2018 season (birth years 2010 or younger)
- Saturday 8/18 - 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Monday 8/20 - 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Mitey Mite (Learn To Play)
- Mitey Mite Learn-to-Play program will begin in October and registration will begin in September
A $25 Registration Fee + $100 Season Deposit is due at time of registration. A refund of the Season Deposit will be made if a player cannot be assigned a team, as determined by NOHC. Full or partial Player Fee payments may be made online with Visa/Mastercard only thru 9/15/18.
8U Mite Red $615
8U Mite White $615
8U Mite Blue $565
Additional Costs: 2018/19 Jersey Kits, USA Hockey Registration, Team Fundraising, Personal Travel, etc.
NOHC Hockey Director (Squirt / PeeWee / Bantam) Jim Free at email@example.com
NOHC Mite Director Steve Seymour (8U) at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOHC Treasurer (Fees / Payment Plans / Player Releases) Bill Prada at email@example.com
NOHC Secretary (Registration Forms) Jen Chandler at firstname.lastname@example.org
***USA Hockey Registration***
Guide to Online Registration
The USA Hockey playing season goes from September 1 through August 31 of each year.
Online registration for the 2018-19 season will begin April 1, 2018.
1. Go to www.usahockey.com and go to the “Membership” tab, and then select "Online Registration".
2. Choose member type Ice Player.
3. You must be 18 years of age to process a registration. Check the box that acknowledges that YOU are 18 or older.
4. Select the correct season – 2017-18. USA Hockey will not refund fees if you accidentally register for 2016-17. You will have to repeat this process and register for 2017-18
5. Follow the prompts…fill in all data correctly. You must enter your child's name as it appears on their birth certificate. NO NICKNAMES
6. Process payment – Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express (credit or debit card). A Visa gift card can be used for payment if no credit card is available
7. You may print your Confirmation page at this time. It will also be emailed to you immediately after the registration is completed. Please forward your confirmation number to The North Olmsted Hockey Club registrar at email@example.com
USA Hockey Fees:
Each participant will pay the USA Hockey fee of $40 if age 7 or older.
The USA Hockey fee is waived for age 6 (birth year 2011) and younger but the registration must still be completed to get the confirmation number.
A $5 USA Hockey Affiliate fee is determined by a player’s residence and applies to all youth players regardless of age.
The home address should be used for all participants.
An email address is required
Manager/Volunteer registration is also available starting April 1. This registration is available at no charge and does NOT allow for on-ice participation.