North Olmsted Hockey Club Travel Team Registration for 2017-2018 Season
Registration for 2017-18 NOHC Player Evaluations is now open for U14 Bantam, U12 PeeWee and U10 Squirt players. U8 Mites will hold evaluations in August 2017.
All players must complete the online registration form and pay their fees before they will be evaluated.
- Returning NOHC members may enter last year's credentials using the "Login" button at the top of the page.
- New NOHC members must create new accounts using the "Register" button at the top of the page.
REGISTER AND PAY BY FRIDAY, APRIL 21, 2017 by clicking the link below
NOHC Player Registration
The $200 Registration Fee is non-refundable and must be paid online with Visa/Mastercard by Friday, April 21, 2017.
The $200 Registration Fee includes a $25 Evaluation Fee and $175 Season Deposit.
The $175 Season Deposit will be applied towards Player Fees and will secure your player's spot
for placement on a NOHC team for the 2017-18 season.
Evaluations are by birth year: U14 Bantam (2003, 2004), U12 PeeWee (2005, 2006), U10 Squirt (2007, 2008).
U8 Mite players will register and be evaluated in August.
Evaluation Dates and Times. Players need to attend all sessions for appropriate age bracket.
Monday, April 24, 2017
7:00pm - 8:00pm | U10 Squirt
8:15pm - 9:15pm | U14 Bantam
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
7:00pm - 8:00pm | U10 Squirt
8:15pm - 9:15pm | U12 PeeWee
Saturday, April 29, 2017
3:15pm - 4:15pm | U10 Squirt
4:30pm - 5:30pm | U14 Bantam
5:45pm - 6:45pm | U12 PeeWee
Sunday, April 30, 2017
9:15am - 10:15am | U12 PeeWee
10:30am - 11:30am | U14 Bantam
Only players who have completed the online registration form and paid their fees will be allowed to enter the ice for evaluation. No exceptions.
-- Complete your online registration forms and payment by Friday, April 21, 2017, to avoid penalty fees.
-- Attend all three (3) age-appropriate sessions for full evaluation.
-- Arrive early at check-in to receive an evaluation number and jersey color.
-- Bring light and dark jerseys to all sessions.
-- Leave NOHC travel jerseys with nameplates at home.
Rich Tomer, Hockey Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Prada, Treasurer, email@example.com
Jen Chandler, Registrar, nohcregistrar@
***USA Hockey Registration***
Guide to Online Registration
The USA Hockey playing season goes from September 1 through August 31 of each year.
Online registration for the 2017-18 season will begin April 1, 2017.
1. Go to www.usahockey.com and go to the “Membership” tab, and then select "Online Registration".
2. Choose member type Ice Player.
3. You must be 18 years of age to process a registration. Check the box that acknowledges that YOU are 18 or older.
4. Select the correct season – 2017-18. USA Hockey will not refund fees if you accidentally register for 2016-17. You will have to repeat this process and register for 2017-18
5. Follow the prompts…fill in all data correctly. You must enter your child's name as it appears on their birth certificate. NO NICKNAMES
6. Process payment – Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express (credit or debit card). A Visa gift card can be used for payment if no credit card is available
7. You may print your Confirmation page at this time. It will also be emailed to you immediately after the registration is completed. Please forward your confirmation number to The North Olmsted Hockey Club registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
USA Hockey Fees:
Each participant will pay the USA Hockey fee of $40 if age 7 or older.
The USA Hockey fee is waived for age 6 (birth year 2011) and younger but the registration must still be completed to get the confirmation number.
A $5 USA Hockey Affiliate fee is determined by a player’s residence and applies to all youth players regardless of age.
The home address should be used for all participants.
An email address is required
Manager/Volunteer registration is also available starting April 1. This registration is available at no charge and does NOT allow for on-ice participation.