January 22, 2018
2018 NOHC Spring Hockey Registration - Coming Soon
NOHC Spring Hockey 2018
NOHC will shortly begin to accept Spring Hockey Registration and be forming spring hockey teams at all age levels.
Important Note: Players will compete in their 2018-2019 age groups and be assigned to a team based on age and level played in the 2017-2018 season.
Mites (8U) | Birth Years - 2010 and younger
- 6-8 games will be played at North Olmsted Recreation Center, starting the first week of April and running thru the first week of May.
- $75 fee includes a game jersey.
- Email questions/concerns to NOHC Mite Hockey Director Steve Seymour at email@example.com.
Squirt (10U) | Birth Years - 2008 & 2009
PeeWee (12U) | Birth Years - 2006 & 2007
Bantam (14U) | Birth Years - 2004 & 2005
- 8 games will be played at Iceland USA (Strongsville), starting in late March and running thru early May.
- $100 fee includes a team practice at North Olmsted Recreation Center on a date TBD.
- Email questions/concerns to NOHC Hockey Director Rich Tomer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Space may be limited; players will be assigned according to the order in which they register. Full payment must be made online with a debit/credit card at time of registration. No cash or checks will be accepted. Players with unpaid NOHC fees will not be assigned teams.
Online Registration should be up on our website by February 1, 2018 and all players need to be registered by the deadline of February 28, 2018